Wednesday, September 10, 2008

STOPS I HAVE MADE ON MY ADVENTURE

O.K. I need to get serious and cover some ground. But then on the other hand this trip in not about speed.....It is about enjoying the moment.

It is about living a dream I have had for almost 30 years, a dream I think most pilots have. It is about FLYING, with no purpose other than just the pure joy of being in the air....

Some guys hunt, some fish, some golf.....we fly. And we are a devoted tight nit group. I remember asking my wife ,Tannis, years ago what she thought about me being a pilot and flying.

Her reply surprised me, she said," I like it that you can do something that not many people can do". Pilots are vain but pilots wife's are also vain. We are an elite group......ENJOY YOUR PASSION EVERY TIME YOU GET A CHANCE.



No comments: