Saturday, September 6, 2008

I AM IN WARSAW MISSOURI


SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE...

The fog around the lake area here will give me a late start today......but then how can you be late if you are not on a time schedule......duh

I think I really want to stop at Iowa City and spend the night at the motel there on the airport, the guys on my Cherokee chat page rave on about this place..so I think this is the plan for the day.

The airport here is Warsaw Mo. is new and very nice, high speed Internet,T.V. with movies in the lounge, a full kitchen.....all the comforts of home.....and a courtesy car. Will top off here, fuel is $4.60.

Life is GOOD.......



The weather kept me from leaving Rogers early today. We got wheels up at about 4. I am leaving Tannis here in Warsaw to visit with our good friend Patti Wilson.

My pilot friend, Jim Hillabrand will come and get her in his split tail Bonanza when she is ready to come home.

I will leave tomorrow and head in the direction of Chicago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Jojo and I will be watching your trip. Post pictures. Enjoy your trip.