Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday Night IN MISSOULA, MT. MSO

Monday night I stayed at NORTHSTAR AIR EXPRESS ,FBO, in Missoula, Mt.

They have a very nice pilots lounge with showers, beds, wi-fi, T.V., all the comforts of home. It was a first for me. Can now say I have been there done that.

They also have crew cars, if you need to go in town for supper.

All the people they were just absolutely wonderful.





You can see the pass/valley that I am following to get to Missoula....I am now a qualified Mt. pilot....any questions just ask. My best advice is to stay from the big rocks.


I did notice that my 496 is malfunctioning....all thru the mountains there is a black box that keeps popping up in the bottom left corner.....I will get it fixed when I get home.


The three most dangerous things in aviation: 1. A Doctor or Lawyer in a Cessna. 2. Two captains in a DC-9.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like U R doing well Robert. I was the helicopter pilot who shot the sh__ with u and gave U my ideas about WOODS flyin. Thanks for the good comments about MSO FBO. Yup, we like it here... Maybe see you on the trail someday,
Duff