Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME


From Vegas I was headed to the south rim of the Grand Canyon.
I called the family newspaper, Junior Crehan, and he informed me that we had family in the Phoenix AZ area.....so what is the Grand Canyon compared to family that you haven't seen in 20 plus years.....
Here is Harmoni, my second cousin,that I had never met......she signed my cowling.




They gave me a surprise party, turned 56 today...9/25/52


















Uncle Earl, Aunt Ruth, Peter Lewis and his family............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Great blob nice to see a little about every were you stop.
Someday I would love to try this. I would be happy going half the places you have so far.
See my blog (shamelss plug) for the plane I want
http://iwantaplane.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Bodie, Happy Belated BD. It was good to be able to see Aunt Ruth and family in pix. Can't believe how much Harmony has grown since I last saw her a couple years ago. You are truly living a dream of many pilots - keep on keeping on!!